Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Blogvertiser's Words

Let's make this simple! I love writing and there are a bunch of things I want to talk about. I have been writing for quite some time. I have written some sonnets and blogs about me, where I have been to and most of my happiest and saddest moments. However, I usually find myself writing anywhere without organization and as a result, I forget where they are now. To fix this, I decided to write a blog again. This time, in THAILAND.

A blog. Yes, this is a blog. And yes, my blog will advertise many topics. Here are some of the topics I will be writing about in a way like advertising them:.

1. travels;
2. hotels or hostels that I will visit and had visited;
3. food that I will be eating in the future;
4. products that can be sold or purchased;
5. job openings whenever I come across some announcements;
6. my personal reviews about many different things;
7. businesses that I found helpful;
8. places that are worth traveling to;
9. events that I come across with which i think interest me and everyone; and
10. processes that help.

Friends, if you have an interesting storyvertisement to share, I would also like you to share it here.

Let the blogvertising begin !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment